Ozone Therapy takes advantage of the body's ability to repair itself.
Why Use Ozone Therapy
Ozone Therapy is a great treatment for chronic conditions. Your body has the ability heal itself, sometimes it just needs a push in the right direction.
Initial Consultation Required
An initial consultation with Dr. Graziano is required to find out if you are a candidate for Ozone Therapy.
If you are determined to be a candidate, we can perform your first procedure the same day.
What To Expect With Ozone Therapy
Quick & Painless
The procedure is quick and effective, you're in and out of the office in 30 minutes.
Once you are being treated, the doctor will analyze how your body is responding, and will then be able to give you an accurate estimate of what you can expect from further treatments.
The insufflation process may be repeated every couple of days to every 2 weeks until maximum improvement is seen.
Typical Treatment Course
For most conditions, we prescribe 4 procedures. Some people may only need one to two treatments, while others may need as many as six or seven.
Absence of Symptoms
Ozone Therapy can and often results in a complete absence of symptoms, even in severe pain conditions that have been present for years.
Usually Results In A Permanent Fix
The most amazing thing about Ozone Therapy is that the results usually represent a permanent fix.
Conditions That We Treat with Ozone Therapy
- Mold Toxicity
- Throat Infections
- Swollen Glands
- Except True Hormonal Migraines
- Sinus Infections
- Ear Infections
Common Questions Regarding Ozone Therapy
- Am I A Candidate for Ozone Therapy?
- The doctor will do an evaluation to determine if you are a candidate for Ozone Therapy.
- What is Ozone Therapy?
- 3 molecules of Oxygen or better known as Ozone.
- How Does Ozone Therapy Work?
- Medical ozone is made by passing oxygen through an electrical coil, giving it three atoms, which change O2 (oxygen) into O3 (ozone). Ozone is a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce the oxidative damage caused by chronic inflammation to your body and your DNA and mitigates the risk of disease. It’s also been found to increase the activity of antioxidant enzymes in the body.
- Is Ozone Therapy Covered By Insurance?
- Insurance companies only like to cover treatments that don’t actually fix the problem. So we’re out of network for all insurance. The good news is, that you are the one in charge of what procedures you get, not an insurance company and acupuncture treatment is very affordable.
While Ozone Therapy is one of our offerings, in our clinic Dr. Graziano will meet with you and evaluate your specific needs to determine if you are a candidate for our services. Then, if you are a good candidate for our clinic, she will formulate a treatment plan tailored specifically to you. The majority of the time, her treatment plans draw from all of our services to give you the best comprehensive care and get you the results you desire in the most expeditious method.