Electro-Acupuncture Medicine is a holistic treatment that can help to eliminate pain but is also helpful for many internal conditions
Why Use Electro-Acupuncture Medicine
Electro-Acupuncture Medicine is a form of health care that is rooted in traditional Eastern medical concepts and freely blends the usage of electricity to modulate the production and release of all-natural super powerful neuropeptides and neurotransmitters. It is a field of potential diagnostic and treatment techniques which uses acupuncture and electricity to modulate, enhance or trigger the human body to produce and secrete medicinal molecules or to regulate physiology.
Electro-acupuncture uses electrons which are the lightest stable subatomic particle known. They are also known as antioxidants. A lack of electrons is a precursor to reduced blood, fluid, and neurological flow. This lack of flowing in our bodies can create a myriad of other issues to follow. It sets the body up for incomplete chemical balancing, diseased tissues and much more. Electrons or antioxidants link with free radicals, which in turn neutralizes any harmful potential damaging effects of free radicals.
Dr. Graziano specializes in natural pain relief and internal medicine in the form of Advanced Electro-Acupuncture Medicine.
What To Expect With Electro-Acupuncture Medicine
Quick & Effective
The procedure is quick and effective, you're in and out of the office in 50 minutes.
Once you are evaluated, the doctor will analyze your presentation and give you an estimate of the number of treatments likely needed based on clinically evidence based data.
The treatment process is repeated 2-5 times a week until maximum improvement is seen. Then a maintenance regimen is often prescribed to prevent recurrence. Maintenance may be as little as 1-2 times per month.
The number of procedures you will need will vary based on your specific condition, the amount of time you've had it, etc.
Absence of Symptoms
Electron Acupuncture can and often results in a complete absence of symptoms, even in severe pain conditions that have been present for years.
Conditions That We Treat With Electro- Acupuncture Medicine
Neurological And Muscular Disorders
- Facial Tics
- Neck Pain
- Rib Neuritis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Tennis Elbow
- Various Forms Of Tendinitis
- Low Back Pain
- Sore Throat
- Recurrent Chest Infections
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Gastritis and Hyperacidity
- Spastic Colon
- Low Back Pain
- Disc Herniations
- Disc Buldges
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Rotator Cuff Pain
- Knee Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Plantar Fasciitis
Common Questions Regarding Electro-Acupuncture Medicine
- Am I A Candidate for Electro-Acupuncture Medicine?
- Electro-Acupuncture Medicine is safe for all individuals with a caution for those with a history of seizures, epilepsy, heart disease or strokes, or on patients with pacemakers. The doctor will evaluate each situation and if necessary will communicate with others on your healthcare team to decide if the procedure is right for you.
- How Many Treatments Will I need?
- The number of treatments needed differs from person to person. For complex or long-standing conditions, one or two treatments a week for several months may be recommended. For acute problems, usually fewer visits are required, and for health maintenance, we recommend monthly tune ups.
- Does Electro-Acupuncture Medicine Hurt?
- No. These treatments can uncover where disharmonies are within the body and can be show up as a number of different feelings. Some people even say it makes them feel like when they are in love. Most people end up taking a nap during their treatment and leave feeling very relaxed.
- Is Electro-Acupuncture Medicine Covered By Insurance?
- Insurance companies only like to cover treatments that don’t actually fix the problem. So we’re out of network for all insurance. The good news is, that you are the one in charge of what procedures you get, not an insurance company and acupuncture treatment is very affordable.
- Is Electro-Acupuncture Medicine the same as E-stim or TENS?
- No. Electro-Acupuncture Medicine is different from E-stim or TENS in that it uses a different waveform.
While ATP Resonance BioTherapy™ is one of our offerings, in our clinic Dr. Graziano will meet with you and evaluate your specific needs to determine if you are a candidate for our services. Then, if you are a good candidate for our clinic, she will formulate a treatment plan tailored specifically to you. The majority of the time, her treatment plans draw from all of our services to give you the best comprehensive care and get you the results you desire in the most expeditious method.
"Dr. Graziano of Metta Perspective Acupuncture is an exceptional practitioner of East Asian Medicine!! She took the time to really understand my health issues and what I needed to find long term pain relief when my primary Doctors could not help. Her treatments are truly patient focused and leave you feeling rejuvenated and well! If you have health issues and are not finding any relief, I highly recommend you see Dr. Dawn Graziano. She has helped me stay on a path to total wellness and healing. She made me realize we don't have to suffer, that the body is capable of healing because living your best healthy life is possible when we have the right practitioner with the knowledge needed to guide us!" Kholood E.